Happy Birthday to my amazing husband, Jonathan!
Words cannot fully describe how much I love this man and how incredible he is, but I will never stop trying to express it.
Jonathan, I love that you…
- …love God with all of your heart, soul, and mind. This much is evident in everything that you do and say.
- …love your family and make us a priority. We never feel like we are getting sloppy seconds.
- …are so capable. I am convinced that you can do anything, and can do it with the greatest of excellence! If you’ve ever not known how to do something, you find out how.
- …are so reliable. I know that I can always count on you. You are a man of your word, and you always follow through with your commitments.
- …practice what you preach. I haven’t always seen this to be true in people, but you truly do this. You walk the walk and not just talk the talk.
- …are truthful. I have never heard you speak a lie, and I never expect to.
- …are honoring toward others. Even when we have been hurt by other people, you find ways to search for the gold in them. You ask God to help you see them the way that he does.
- …are a hard worker. You strive for excellence in ALL you do, which is evident in all of your endeavors. You do not have a lazy bone in your body.
- …are so funny. You never cease to make me laugh! It’s like we have our very own in-house comedian.
- …have a true heart of worship. You are my absolute favorite worship leader. You never have a performance mentality. You always have a desire to lead others into the presence of God. You do this not only from the stage, but through the example of your life.
- …have an amazing testimony. I love hearing all that God has brought you through. Your life story is inspiring, and it is exciting that it is still being written. You use all situations, whether good or bad, to bring glory to God.
- …are so talented. I am amazed by how much talent and creativity is wrapped up into one person. You are not only gifted in one area, but many.
- …are so fun to be around! You make even the most dull activities full of fun! This is one of the reasons I absolutely love having you around. Life is FUN with you!
- …are an amazing husband. You have far surpassed any expectations I have ever had, and you continue to do so. Many people talk about how marriage is hard, but I think being married to you is absolutely amazing.
- …are an incredible father. The way you love our son(s) helps me understand more the Father’s love for us. You love deeply and fully, holding nothing back. Seeing the way you care for our family melts my heart on a daily basis.
- …are my favorite speaker! Every time you share about the message of Jesus, I am truly inspired. You bring the truth in love.
- …are real. You are the most genuine person I know. You never put on a face or an act. You are secure in who you are in Christ, and you don’t try to be anything else.
- …are loving. I read 1 Corinthians 13 and I see a description of you. You love God, me, our family, and others so well. I will never stop appreciating that about you.
- …are humble. Even with all these amazing things about you, you are one of the most humble people I know. Whenever I compliment you, you always turn the conversation around to God and how good He is.
I could go on and on with many more things, but I will stop here for now. I have listed all of this to simply say, everything about you is awesome and I am so blessed to have you in my life! Life is an adventure with you, and I cannot wait to see the amazing things God has in store for our family.
I will end this post with one of our new favorite songs…