I always love Fridays, because it is the start of the weekend, which means lots of family time! It’s my favorite. The thing I am most looking forward to this weekend is my family coming to visit! They are currently driving across the country (from California!) to come and see us and will arrive Sunday night. I am very excited to see my parents, brother, and two of my sisters. We will miss my other sister, Miranda, who is about to start her new summer job in Colorado as a horse wrangler and trail guide at a ranch in the mountains. So exciting!
Since it is Friday, I thought I’d share some of my favorite things I’ve found around the internet this week…
- Emily Ley announced her new Home Base Binder, which looks kind of amazing. I’m a huge fan of her Simplified Planner, and I feel like this new binder of hers is a great compliment to it.
- This Pineapple Dole Whip copycat recipe sounds so yummy! My favorite treat to get at Disney World is their Pineapple Dole Whip, so it would be fun to try making it at home sometime.
- This week I discovered Elise Blaha‘s podcast, Elise Gets Crafty. On it she covers subjects from blogging, business, creativity, inspiration and motivation. If any of those subjects interest you, go check it out! I’ve really enjoyed it so far.
- What is Oil Pulling? I’ve been hearing more and more about it lately, and apparently there are quite a few health benefits to it. I haven’t tried it myself yet, but this post definitely sparked my curiosity.
- A Beautiful Mess launched their French Macarons 101 Crash Course this week! Mmmmm…I sure do love French Macarons (especially lemon ones). I would love to one day learn how to make them myself!
- I’m loving this list of Small Fry’s Best of Summer activities. I can’t believe it’s almost summertime! And these activities look like so much fun to do with your little ones.
- I can’t stop looking at this Boy’s Room Tour on Oh Happy Day by Jordan Ferney. It is bright and cheery, and looks like the perfect space for her boys to have lots of adventures. Looking at it made me even more excited that soon Liam will have a little brother to share a room with!
- I found this artwork on Etsy, and it is so fun! I really like the colorful geometric design.
- Liam’s 2nd Birthday is next month (I can’t believe it!). We’ve had our eye on this Radio Flyer Classic Red Tricycle for a while, and I think we might get it for him for his birthday. I think it will be lots of fun teaching him how to ride a little trike around.
What are some of your favorite things you’ve stumbled upon online this week? And what are you looking forward to this weekend?
I hope your weekend is full of sunshine and adventures!