This week I stumbled upon several great finds on the internet, and thought it would be fun to share them with you here. So, I’m starting a new blog series called “Friday Finds”. The title is kind of self-explanatory I think, but on Fridays I will be linking to different things I’ve found that week. It may be an interesting article, yummy recipe, funny picture, video, etc. And if you would like to join with me in this, feel free to share some of your fun finds in the comments below!
- 20 Habits to Quit Next Year - This is a great article listing many habits that we should all be sure to break. I can personally relate to a few of these, specifically 1, 2, 7, and 15.
- 5 Things Moms Should Never Wear (and Easy Alternatives) – This list of mommy fashion faux pas was really good. I especially loved how Summer gave alternatives that would help fix these no-no’s. (Of course, I think there are exceptions to many rules…so if you can pull off sweats in style, go for it! Be you!)
- Now You Can Find Donuts Wherever You Are, Thanks To Doughbot – Oh boy…there is now an app to help you find the closest place to get donuts! Lately, donuts have been my weakness. They are one of the main pregnancy cravings I’ve been having recently. As amazing as this app looks, I have not downloaded it yet, because I’m trying not to give into this temptation too often.
- Portland, Maine City Guide – I have loved Design Sponge’s City Guides for a quite a while now, so I was excited to see when they did one on the city I was born and raised in–Portland, Maine! There were many places on there that I’ve never been to before (and some that were familiar).
- Skillet Cookie recipe – This skillet cookie recipe looks absolutely amazing!
- Spectacular Moleskine Doodles – These doodles are incredible. Makes me want to pull out my sketchbook again.
- Painted Bottle Vases DIY - I would love to make some of these for the center of our kitchen table in a variety of summery colors. It looks so easy to make too!
- Book Seer – This is a website that will suggest what you should read next based off of any book you’ve read and loved. Amazing! I can’t wait to use this book generator more.
- Good Films – Finding a great movie just got a whole lot easier.
- A Lemon is the Secret to a Perfect Tan? This and Other Ingenious Tips – There were some great tips in this article that I’m going to have to try sometime.
There you have it! My Friday Finds for this week. What were your favorite finds this week? Feel free to share in the comments below!
Have a very happy weekend!