Do you have any fun plans for this weekend? It’s been overcast and rainy (with some thunderstorms) here the past couple of days, and the forecast is saying it’ll be much of the same over the weekend. I’m hoping it will clear up some so we can go to the pool and Farmer’s Market tomorrow. Even if it does rain, I’m just excited to spend lots of time together as a family. Weekends are my favorite now!
Here are a few of my favorite finds from across internet this week…
- These free wallpapers from Design Love Fest are so fun and summery! I especially love the fruit and polka dot ones.
- This kitchen makeover from A Beautiful Mess makes me swoon. I LOVE all of the bright white with pops of yellow. Beautiful, indeed!
- It would be so fun to have some of these large engineering prints as a mural in your house!
- I have seriously been craving fresh summer salads lately. And this chopped salad from Smitten Kitchen has my mouth watering. YUM!
- Every morning, Jonathan makes pour over coffee using our Chemex. It’s our favorite way to make coffee right now. I loved reading about Elise’s morning Chemex routine.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I think I fall somewhere in the middle, which apparently is called an ambivert!
- Today is National Donut Day! Hooray! Here are some ways that you can get FREE donuts today!
- Next Sunday is Father’s Day! If you’re looking for something fun to make to add to your celebration, this DIY Best Dad Ever banner is fun and easy!
- I love the idea of making a Summer Bucket List! We may just have to make one ourselves.
Hope you have an amazing weekend, my friend!